This page complies with the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on the Protection of Personal Data and digital rights. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data:
Company name: KLAU BEAUTY, SL
Head office: C/ Gregal, 1 P.I. Can Pruna, 17421 – Riudarenes (Girona)
Registered in the Mercantile Registry: GIRONA in volume 3126, page 31, page GI.61759, 2nd entry.
The personal data that you send us through the web contact forms or to comment on an article will receive the data processing of “KLAU Users”.
Data that are processed by implementing all technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles applied to your personal data:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: at KLAU BEAUTY we will always request your consent for the treatment of your personal data.
- Principle of data minimization: we will only request the data that is strictly necessary to perform the service.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: all data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality. KLAU takes all precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process at KLAU BEAUTY is stored through:
- Contact form
- Sign up form for blog comments
- Purchase form
What rights do you have when you provide us with your data?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request the rectification or deletion of your personal data
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Request data portability
Users may access their personal data, request the rectification of inaccurate data or request its deletion whenever they wish. Interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, and their data will be kept only for the exercise or defense of claims. Interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. KLAU BEAUTY SL will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. In addition, as a user you also have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us.
And, finally, by exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted from controller to controller directly when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the treatment of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data at KLAU?
There are different systems for capturing personal information on this website that are detailed below:
- Contact form: name and email are requested to respond to user requirements. We can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints or comments you may have about KLAU, but also to your doubts about the information on the website, the processing of your personal data, etc. The data provided will be located on the servers of 10DENCEHISPAGARD, S.L. (supplier of KLAU BEAUTY, S.L.) within the EU.
- Sign up form for blog comments: in order to leave comments on blog posts the user must register through a form. This form will request the following personal information: name, email and username. Once registered, the user will be able to make all the comments they want and respond to the previous ones. In this case, the data provided will be located on the servers of 10DENCEHISPAGARD, S.L. (supplier of KLAU BEAUTY, S.L.) within the EU.
- Purchase form: in order to make an online purchase, the customer is asked for his name and delivery address , in addition to making a payment through PayPal or bank card. This form will request the following personal information: name, email and username, delivery address, telephone number and making a payment. Once the purchase is made, the user will be able to see the order in his customer account. The data provided will be located on the servers of 10DENCEHISPAGARD, S.L. (supplier of KLAU BEAUTY, S.L.) within the EU.
In addition, your personal data will be used to:
- Ensure compliance with the conditions of use and thelaw.
- Support and improve web services.
- Manage social networks. KLAU BEAUTY SL has profiles on social networks. KLAU BEAUTY SL will process the data of the followers in the social networks to correctly manage their presence in the social network, reporting their activities and products. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European data protection general regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, KLAU BEAUTY SL will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to web users and buyers.
KLAU BEAUTY SL does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in these cases, consent will be required from the users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Remarketing allows us to reach people who have previously visited klaubeauty.com, associating a specific message with the chosen audience, to get users to visit our website again.
Information is collected using cookies from Facebook, Google Ads, Instagram and Amazon. You can see the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
Google Ads https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en
Amazon https://www.amazon.es/gp/help/ customer/display.html/?nodeId=201890250
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it collects web traffic data related to the pages in which they are installed.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
Only identifying data is processed, and never specially protected data.
Data retention period
The personal data provided will be stored as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, as long as the interested party does not request its deletion or during the established legal term.
Elements managed by third parties
Some of the key tools to manage this e-commerce are outsourced. For this reason, KLAU BEAUTY SL shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Hosting: 10DENCEHISPAGARD, S.L., domiciled in Spain. More information at https://www.cdmon.com/en/ (10DENCEHISPAGARD, S.L.). 10DENCEHISPAGARD, S.L. treats the data with the purpose of carrying out its hosting services to KLAU BEAUTY, S.L.
Consultancy/Management: Currius & Associats, with address at C/ Morgades 41 mezzanine 08500 Vic. More information at: http://www.curriusassociats.com/. Curries & Associats processes the data for the purpose of carrying out its advisory/management services to KLAU BEAUTY, S.L.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https:// www.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data in order to perform its web platform services to KLAU BEAUTY, S.L.
Email sending platform: Sendinblue, simplified stock company (société par actions simplifiée) registered in the Register Mercantile de Paris with number 498 019 298, with registered office located at 55 rue d'Amsterdam, 75008, Paris (France), aims to offer solutions for sending transactional and marketing emails and SMS through its site website to KLAU BEAUTY, S.L.
When browsing the KLAU BEAUTY SL website, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, the approximate geographical locationa, a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. There may also be non-identifying data related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses Google Analytics, Facebook and Instagram (third-party analytics services) to analyze trends, administer the site, analyze user movements around the web, and to gather demographic information.
klaubeauty.com undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose. As well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adopt all necessary measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, following current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate, a security protocol that ensures that your data travels completely and safely, encrypted or encrypted. But KLAU BEAUTY SL cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
In addition, KLAU BEAUTY SL will ensure that any person authorized to process personal data strictly complies with confidentiality rules (either a contractual or legal duty).
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent on klaubeauty.com, exonerating KLAU BEAUTY SL from any liability.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form, blog comments or sale.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given is revocable at any time by contacting KLAU BEAUTY SL in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
KLAU BEAUTY S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, or industry practices. In such cases, KLAU BEAUTY S.L. will announce on this website the changes introduced in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, klaubeauty.com will not send SPAM, so it will not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, klaubeauty.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Additional Information on Data Protection
Identity: KLAU BEAUTY, S.L. – NIF: B66231648
Postal address: C/ Gregal, 1 P.I. Can Pruna, 17421 – Riudarenes, GIRONA
Phone: 972 749343
Data Protection Officer: Data Protection – Legal Tools, S.L.
DPD contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org